Let's break it down:
- “Every”. Meaning each and every thing they build. All of them. Excluding nothing.
- “Mower”. It's what they build and what they breathe in America’s Heartland. There's more than corn and soybeans happening in Nebraska. For Exmark, it's mowers; that key word can just as easily be substituted with landscape, computer, cell phone, meal, service, life…….you name it. What's your thing that is the most important? Which leads us to what…..
- “Matters”. This is how you demonstrate what you care most about, through the work you do every day. What do you do that creates the most value? How does what you do benefit others? In the future, will your efforts be remembered? Does it stand out as worthy of notice by others? Does your work make you, and your customer, proud?
- Is everything I do important?
- What do I want to be known for?
- Am I accountable for, and proud of, my results? (If it truly matters, you must be.)