Your future doesn’t come in a paint by numbers kit and it isn’t pre-ordained. Your future depends upon the decisions you make, more than any of the other factors that affect it. But your future won’t take root and grow unless you do.
Five factors worthy of consideration to ‘grow your own’ include:
- Your chosen outcome. What do you want to be, do or accomplish?
- The company you keep. There is no bigger decision you can make than this one; like it or not, eventually you become like the company you keep.
- Actions you’re willing to take. What trade-offs will you make along the way?
- Education you acquire. Expertise in virtually any field of endeavor is available online, real-time, and for the Googling. But you still need to go get it.
- Time you dedicate to cultivation. Bountiful gardens don’t grown without consistent care.