On a personal level, I’m always learning more about what this means to me, but I've had the opportunity this week to witness a team of talented people explore that to be truly All-In is to:
- Have fun and enjoy getting out and about;
- Set the tone for each day and understand that how you start out is going to have a massive effect on how it ends up;
- Know that you only have one chance to make a first impression;
- Convey a sense of pride in your work and your results;
- Understand that “Best is the Evil Enemy of Better!”;
- Make someone's day;
- Find a way to “Be There” in the moment for your associates and our customers;
- Choose Your Attitude;
- Celebrate Wins both large and small;
- Think and Act like an owner;
- Believe in the Power of “YERP”;
- Respect that our differences are not deficiencies;
- Make what appears impossible, possible;
- Agree that lasting success is revealed by Three Rules:
◊ Better before Cheaper….
◊ Revenue before Cost (by viewing Sales as the “Giver of All Things”)
◊ There are no other rules!
- Enjoy the Journey!