Relentless dedication to our Strategic Principle of “Creating premier properties. Building lasting relationships.” generates Lasting Value for clients and makes us their company of choice.
Pursuit of this Vision is embodied in our daily Mission:
Austin Outdoor is a horticultural organization dedicated to creating, building and maintaining sustainable landscapes. Through our knowledgeable professionals and innovative approach, we provide a wide range of services that enhance clients’ investments and improve the quality of life.
So how do we turn our Vision into a vivid one that is shared by everyone inside the company and experienced by those we serve? One of the most powerful ways is to personalize the Vision, by thinking about your daily activities from the client's viewpoint and with an eye on the Lasting Value that flows from your efforts.
We each play different roles in the business, but they all contribute to our Vision. How do you see your role? Is it:
- Mowing lots and lots of grass in a park – or - creating well-groomed green spaces for sports, recreation and family fun?
- Detailing the courtyard at the hospital – or - creating a peaceful oasis for reflection and healing?
- Dead-heading flowers at the resort or community entrance – or - announcing to guests and residents that they have arrived somewhere special?
- Performing irrigation "wet-checks" – or - sustaining a living investment for people to enjoy?
- Maintaining the grounds for particular clients in an office park – or - inspiring an environment for busy people to achieve excellence by linking nature with architecture?
- Fertilizing and spraying plants – or – enabling a living landscape to reach its potential?
- Fixing endless landscape problems – or – providing a stress-free experience for clients so they can focus on what they want to do?
- Processing and collecting bills – or - providing the necessary funds to sustain and grow a thriving business that provides for 900 families?